My Heart Is Yours  

Scribbled by kArLaLa

Okay so after watching Episode 160 of Bleach, I can't help but wonder that I've been hearing so much of "My-heart-was-always-with-you" thing.



Rukia:
[to Aaroniero Arleri who is in the form of Kaien's body] I remembered where his heart is! You may have Kaien-dono's body, But that's not where Kaien-dono is! I was entrusted with Kaien-dono's heart.

After that, I remembered the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where Will gave Elizabeth his heart.



Will Turner:
[to Elizabeth, about his heart] It was always yours… Will you keep it safe?

And then suddenly saw Agnoy's YM Stat Message o_O

Agnoy's YM Stat: Look after my heart -- I've left it with you.


Char!! I wonder who I'm gonna give my heart to... hehehe~

This entry was posted on 3/30/2008 10:10:00 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke up