Silent Moon Street: About Moon Street  

Scribbled by kArLaLa

Based on my poem Silent Moon Street, Moon Street actually exists in Hong Kong. Together with Sun Street, they complement Star Street. I think that street site contains one of Hong Kong's First Electric Power Plant.

"The three luminaries (lights) are the sun, the moon and the stars."

And since it has something to do with the power plant, so yeah... the lights! ^^ hehehe~

-Taken from Batgung (八公)


I didn't actually know Moon Street existed somewhere in the world. I just kinda made it up at first 'coz I thought that Moon kinda represented the love for the girl towards the guy.

The love was not working out, kinda gloomy or something but deep inside the girl, the love was still there. Hence, the Moon, shining whilst the night is present. So yeah, that's how I got it.

The fact that Moon Street is the site for Hong Kong's First Electric Power Plant kinda makes my poem a little less romantic, ne? ^^;; hehehe~

This entry was posted on 3/30/2008 05:37:00 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 spoke up